Project Management is a skill in high demand across every industry sector. This custom-developed 10-week course will give you the tools, tactics and techniques to develop, implement and evaluate a project plan; and align it with operational objectives. You’ll learn how to structure a plan of action for achieving the optimal outcome, factoring in the constraints of time, resources and budget.
You’ll also learn the art of communication, and how to tailor the message to the various stakeholders so that they get the information they need, and you get the best results.
Start date21 January 2019
Programme duration10 weeks
Estimated effort8 to 10 hours per week
InstitutionRed and Yellow
You’ll learn how to structure a plan of action for achieving the optimal outcome, factoring in the constraints of time, resources and budget in 10 weeks. And as we know, even the best-laid plans aren’t immune to unanticipated external and internal factors that crop up in the implementation phase. So you’ll also learn how to spot the danger signs, and how to adjust and adapt your approach.
Module 1: Introduction to Project Management
Module 2: Strategy
Module 3: Planning
Module 4: Quality Management
Module 5: Measurement
Module 6: Budgeting and Reporting
Module 7: Post-project Actions
Module 8: Leading your Project Team
8 modules that will teach you:
- The knowledge of best-practice approaches
- The ability to distinguish which approach will deliver the best outcome
- The ability to translate the desired outcome into clear and logical action points
- To control budget, timing and resources during the roll-out phase
- To create plans for ensuring optimal outcomes
- To understand and implement agile methodology
- To analyse, evaluate and learn how to improve on project management methodologies